Wednesday, August 29, 2007

I Want Money

Just a few excerpts from my economics professor during a class lecture. For those of you (Mohar, this is you) who know Obed...this is Obed if he taught economics. None of these quotes is out of context. Sadly.

"The money make you great! It gives you the will, the power, the love, to get up another day."

To me, knowing I am a history major: "If you don't plan what with to do with the knowledge of history, Magna Carta, and save all of your riches you receive from your knowledge, you will end up homeless, living on the street. You know what I'm saying?"

"Profit Maximization is the goal! Cost Minimazation is the key! If you have making six figures for IBM, you don't just be happy. You start your own business! You hire men in suits to work for you for six figures and they will be happy to work for you...but! You will be making ten tiiiiimes!! that amount! You know what I'm saying?"

"The knowledge of money is important, like the air we breathe."

"This money, it makes you have value. And this value is what makes America great."
Amen.

Peace,
Charlie



1 comment:

Dann said...

Hey look Charlie, I found your blog. Witty!