Tuesday, September 11, 2007

"Bingo at it's Best!"

So it's Saturday night and we have nothing to do at my apartment. Not too surprising I guess. Luckily I had put Mike on "Find us Something to do Tonight" duty. (As an aside, Mike is fantastic. He makes the best food ever. Literally, of all time. He also sat through every episode of the Office with me as I was preparing for the new season. He's a good man.) Mike didn't disappoint.

At about 10 pm, Mike, Margie, our friend Lauren, and myself, piled into my car and headed to... Bingo World.

The following is some documentation from our journey.


Mike is thrilled to be at Bingo World.


Who can spot the typo?




These people take their Bingo very seriously.


These are "ploppers." At this level, you don't use chips. You use ink.


Please note the star-spangled pillars that hold up the building. Nothing is more American than Bingo at 1 am.






Mike and Lauren enjoy some refreshing nachos.




Sorry it's a little long...there are many more pictures of this event on Mike's facebook. Needless to say, we plan on making this a regular event.

Peace,
Charlie

2 comments:

ellie said...

oo! typo! "It's"

This is me said...

Sadly, that's what it says on the building...